Apply for a home
Tierra Vista Housing Office
At the Tierra Vista housing office, you will speak with a Leasing Consultant who can answer any questions that you have, show you floor plan options for your family, photos, give you a tour of our community and our model homes, and much more. You may also complete a Housing Application at our office. Once you complete a Housing Application, have submitted all necessary documents and are approved, you will be notified by a Tierra Vista Leasing Consultant when a home is available for you. Homes are assigned based on availability, rank in the service and the number of persons occupying the home.
Visit the Tierra Vista housing office located at 300 Hartinger Circle Colorado Springs, CO 80930 to find all of the forms needed to apply for housing. For questions regarding your housing application status, please contact Tierra Vista at (719) 683-3660.
When submitting your application electronically please fill out and submit the following:
- Download the Active Duty Military Application for Housing, fill out all information, sign and date
- Scan and email the following documents to Sarah.Stampka@tierra-vista.com
- Filled out, signed and dated Active Duty Military Application for Housing
- Current Leave & Earnings Statement (LES)
- Official Orders or Request in Process (RIP) paperwork
- Power of Attorney (POA) if service member is unable to sign and date Active Duty Military Application for Housing
- Sex Offender Disclosure and Acknowledgement Form - SIgned and Dated
Once a home is assigned, you will meet your personal Resident Services Coordinator at the Community Management Office to go over features of the home and community. During the move-in process, you will also sign your lease and all paper work. The keys to your new home will be given at that time.
Tierra Vista at Schriever AFB
300 Hartinger Circle
Colorado Springs, CO 80930
Phone: (719) 683-3660
Fax: (719) 683-3662